Smash Flash Back Room
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

(Outdaged) Smash Flash Back Room Memberlist

+12
Panthera leo
Perfect Hell
bc1910
Crabby
Faceless
Omega Zero
Dark Ermac
RoyMaster4
|~DVDV~|
RM
Jaco
Faceless Void
16 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

(Outdaged) Smash Flash Back Room Memberlist Empty (Outdaged) Smash Flash Back Room Memberlist

Post  Faceless Void Tue Oct 05, 2010 1:36 pm

Void
ZaloZemsis
Crabby

Tech Skill Contest Winners

bc1910
Bladedge
Brikmaethor
Cleod9
Dark Ermac
Dylaen
Faceless
FroggyMan77
GMSTerror
Aura
Panthera leo
perfecthell4
Red
RM
T.testLP
Tid
[TSON]
|~PoodlePoop~|

Trial Member
AzureLight12
Dettadeus
DJ Wizard Cop
ensane
felipe_9595
firewater
Lloyd Irving
MercuryHg34
Omega Zero
VGM47

Last edited by Faceless Void on Thu Jul 12, 2012 12:29 am; edited 19 times in total
Faceless Void
Faceless Void
Admin
Admin

https://smashflashbackroom.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

(Outdaged) Smash Flash Back Room Memberlist Empty Re: (Outdaged) Smash Flash Back Room Memberlist

Post  Jaco Tue Oct 05, 2010 6:36 pm

Only one mod?
I think you should have more, but due to the applications I guess there's not going to be too much trouble going on.
But just in case, perhaps?
Jaco
Jaco

Back to top Go down

(Outdaged) Smash Flash Back Room Memberlist Empty Re: (Outdaged) Smash Flash Back Room Memberlist

Post  RM Tue Oct 05, 2010 9:27 pm

Yeah, all mods would have to do would be to babysit a thread(like the app thread or matchup thread) and make sure they stay on topic. As you stated, we shouldn't have any trouble with trolls, moronic posts, or spam unless it's in the app thread or public forum; due to the application process.

Void, will moderators ever be appointed for specific threads?
RM
RM

Back to top Go down

Post  Faceless Void Tue Oct 05, 2010 9:38 pm

RM wrote:Yeah, all mods would have to do would be to babysit a thread(like the app thread or matchup thread) and make sure they stay on topic. As you stated, we shouldn't have any trouble with trolls, moronic posts, or spam unless it's in the app thread or public forum; due to the application process.

Void, will moderators ever be appointed for specific threads?

I might appoint mods at some point, but for now I can pretty much handle everything myself.
Faceless Void
Faceless Void
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  RM Tue Oct 05, 2010 9:44 pm

Yeah, the need might arise as the total number of members increases and more conversation is held in more topics.

Also, how many members should we look to gain in order to create a generally unbiased end-result on rulesets, tier lists, and stage legality issues?
RM
RM

Back to top Go down

Post  Faceless Void Tue Oct 05, 2010 9:58 pm

RM wrote:Yeah, the need might arise as the total number of members increases and more conversation is held in more topics.

Also, how many members should we look to gain in order to create a generally unbiased end-result on rulesets, tier lists, and stage legality issues?

The more informed people we have, the better. However, our sample size at the moment seems to be ample to get reasonably accurate results. Basically, we want to gain as many members as possible, but we still want to make sure they're fully qualified.
Faceless Void
Faceless Void
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  |~DVDV~| Wed Oct 06, 2010 2:13 am

Void's fine as sole mod IMO. He's on regularly and the board's currently fairly small.

|~DVDV~|

Back to top Go down

Post  RoyMaster4 Wed Oct 06, 2010 9:09 am

Why aren't me and ZI mods? Rolling Eyes
RoyMaster4
RoyMaster4

Back to top Go down

Post  RM Wed Oct 06, 2010 10:07 am

(I take offense to this.)Why do you think you two should be mods? Because you are the most intelligent, capable, and valuable members of the back room? Or just because you were mods on the Mcleod forums?
RM
RM

Back to top Go down

Post  |~DVDV~| Wed Oct 06, 2010 5:42 pm

RM wrote:(I take offense to this.)Why do you think you two should be mods? Because you are the most intelligent, capable, and valuable members of the back room? Or just because you were mods on the Mcleod forums?
Because they're mods on the MG forums.

But these aren't the Mcleod forums.

QED You need to earn your way in.

That said, we don't really need more as I said earlier.

|~DVDV~|

Back to top Go down

Post  Dark Ermac Wed Oct 06, 2010 6:25 pm

It shouldn't be too hard for you two to rise up anyway.
Dark Ermac
Dark Ermac

Back to top Go down

Post  RM Wed Oct 06, 2010 9:37 pm

It really depends on how much they contribute and how well they can perform such a job.
RM
RM

Back to top Go down

Post  Faceless Void Wed Oct 06, 2010 10:36 pm

Even if someone is the best SFBR member, I won't promote them to mod unless there is an actual need for a mod. There is no such need right now. If my schedule changes or we get an influx of good applicants, I'll appoint one or two people.
Faceless Void
Faceless Void
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Dark Ermac Thu Oct 07, 2010 6:48 am

I'll agree with that. Usually there should be 1 mod for x amount of people, and I don't think we reached 2x yet.
Dark Ermac
Dark Ermac

Back to top Go down

Post  Omega Zero Sat Feb 26, 2011 5:10 pm

Congrats on being a mod RM! Smile
So now that you're an admin., do you have as much power of the forum as Void now?
Omega Zero
Omega Zero

Back to top Go down

Post  Faceless Sat Feb 26, 2011 5:13 pm

Zalo's a mod now, too. Razz Congrats to them both!
Faceless
Faceless
Casual/Inactive Member
Casual/Inactive Member

Back to top Go down

Post  RM Sat Feb 26, 2011 5:16 pm

Yeah pretty much. I'm sure he has some powers I don't have, but then again it is his website so I can't really complain.

But what I can do is pretty obvious stuff. Delete posts, threads, move old apps, etc. I need Void to give me a little rundown on what I can do and how to do it. :/
RM
RM

Back to top Go down

Post  Omega Zero Sat Feb 26, 2011 5:30 pm

Ok then. I think you and Zalo really deserved it. You and Zalo online most of the time and know what you're taking about due to experince with competitive Smash. Only Zalo isn't online as much as you, but it's ok.
Omega Zero
Omega Zero

Back to top Go down

Post  Crabby Sat Feb 26, 2011 7:54 pm

I'm still a trial member on this list... Sad
Crabby
Crabby

https://www.youtube.com/user/crabbyman66

Back to top Go down

Post  RM Sat Feb 26, 2011 8:42 pm

Fixed. Smile
RM
RM

Back to top Go down

Post  bc1910 Sun Feb 27, 2011 3:45 am

I don't mean to "BAWWW" but I'm not on the list Razz
bc1910
bc1910

https://www.youtube.com/user/diamondfan1910?feature=mhsn

Back to top Go down

Post  Perfect Hell Sun Mar 06, 2011 7:55 pm

Needs some updating, some of the Trials are now full members, and I'm now Trial but I believe there are one or two other new Trials as well?

*EDIT*
Yes, jdj016 and Maram are the other new Trials, Faceless and the one with different lettering are now full, not sure how to refer to him.
Perfect Hell
Perfect Hell

https://www.youtube.com/perfecthell4

Back to top Go down

Post  Crabby Sun Mar 06, 2011 9:00 pm

lol. I didn't even notice that Maram was missing on here...
Crabby
Crabby

https://www.youtube.com/user/crabbyman66

Back to top Go down

Post  Panthera leo Mon Mar 07, 2011 4:40 am

perfecthell4 wrote:[...] not sure how to refer to him.

*psst* See my sig.

*hint, hint*
Panthera leo
Panthera leo

https://www.youtube.com/masterp443

Back to top Go down

Post  RM Mon Mar 07, 2011 7:45 am

Fixies. ;O
RM
RM

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next