Smash Flash Back Room
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Auraka's Application

4 posters

Go down

Auraka's Application Empty Auraka's Application

Post  Auraka Thu Jun 20, 2013 9:51 am

Name (aka Handle):
Hi, My name is Renzo, my username is Auraka.

Link to your McLeodGaming Profile:
Profile number: 11297.

How old are you?
I am 15 years old.

Do you know anyone currently in the Back Room? How do you know them?
Yeah, I know Press V, Agent Dell, Terra, Zapperrix, champetero and Zalo, from the McLoadGaming forums.

Which characters do you play in SSF2? Why do you play these characters? (Note: do not list characters that are not currently in the game):
I play with a lot of characters, but my 1th main is Naruto, his combo game is amazing, and he has good dash speed.
His only cons are some problems with melee range, and Recovery.

I also play with Mario, Captain Falcon, Ness and Donkey Kong.

Here's a Combo video i've made with Naruto:

How much experience do you have with official Smash titles? (SSB64, Melee, Brawl. Include in this answer which characters you play/played.):
I've never played SSB64, my first smash game was Melee.
Brawl was fine for a while, then played melee again, then played Project M.

In Melee i main Pikachu and Mario.

In Brawl  i main Toon Link, Pikachu and Falco.

In Project M i main Pikachu, Falco and ZSS.

Have you ever attended any Smash tournaments? If so, give some details about the tournament (number of participants, which games, etc). How well did you place?
I haven't attended any official tournaments, however i have attended some brawl tournaments with some friends.
Our little tournament had 6 people, and i was eliminated in the finals.

When did you start playing SSF2?
Don't know if i remember this correctly but, i think when v0.5a came out.

What is your favorite stage in SSF2? Explain.
Battlefield, because my little brother Always chooses Kirby, and Kirby can't really use his Up Special and shit there, because of the platforms. I also like to play in stages like Final Destination, and Smashville. 

Who, in your opinion, should be placed first on the SSF2 tier list? Under competitive settings why would this character perform on a higher level than all others?
Kirby, he's so powerfull. Some moves have long range for his size, especially Forward Smash, His Forward Smash is too over powered in my opinion, and his slow falling speed makes it easier to recover. he also has some very good and damaging throws, many of which can easily start combos + Powerful Special attacks.

Who, in your opinion, should be placed last on the SSF2 tier list? Under competitive settings why would this character perform on a lower level than all others?
Zelda, her projectile is bad unlike melee/brawl. Zelda also has poor defensive, poor combo game, and bad dash speed.

If you could make only one change to SSF2 as it currently is, what would it be and why?
I would love to see Pit in SSF2, i think he fits well and i love kid icarus.

What is your view on items in competitive play?
Items should be banned, they're unfair.

Do you have or can you download Skype? You don't need a mic or webcam.
Yes i have Skype.

Why do you want to join the Smash Flash Back Room? What will you contribute? Why are you an exceptional applicant? Be as detailed as possible.
I want to join the Back Room because I like to discuss competitive SSF2. i'd like to make analysis of characters, ect.

Cake or pie? (The most important question!)
Pie of course! pie, pie, pie.

Additional information (Include in this section anything relevant to your application. This could include links to videos of yourself playing.)
Here's a video i've made:

I've also made my own Tier list:

S-tier 
Kirby 
Pikachu
Captain Falcon

A-tier
Sora
Lloyd
Ness
Mario

B-tier
Fox
Ichigo
Sheik
Sonic
Naruto
Meta Knight

C-tier
Jigglypuff
Peach
Tails
Goku
Bomberman

D-tier
Yoshi
Wario
Black Mage
Donkey Kong

E-tier
Mega Man
Link
Samus
Zelda

Though this application is short, there will likely be follow-up questions. All existing SFBR members should feel free to ask reasonable questions of applicants. If you have to go

Auraka

https://soundcloud.com/auraka

Back to top Go down

Auraka's Application Empty Re: Auraka's Application

Post  ZaloZemsis Sun Jun 23, 2013 12:36 am

Sorry if I took awhile to response. Pretty average application, but not bad either.

I don't think your brother knows how to use Kirby very well if you pick Battle-Field to counter-pick. That's probably Kirby's best stage with his the platforms for extending juggles and platform mobility.

Anyway, time for follow-up questions.

1) Describe the match-up of Bomberman vs. Jigglypuff on Dreamland. Give details as to which how both characters should play and to who will have the overall match-up advantage.

2) Place the the list of stages you feel below in each category of neutral, counter-pick, or banned. (All Hazards off)

Dracula's Castle
Clock Tower
Gangplank Galleon
Peach's Castle
Central Highway

3) Name any three advance techniques in Super Smash Flash 2 and what their uses are. 
ZaloZemsis
ZaloZemsis

https://www.youtube.com/Zalozis

Back to top Go down

Post  Auraka Sun Jun 23, 2013 8:47 am

I'm sorry guys but i don't really want to be a member anymore.

I didn't noticed this back then, but this forum is dead as fuck, so i'll just stay on the MG forums.

Auraka

Back to top Go down

Post  Press V Sun Jun 23, 2013 9:33 am

Too bad, buddy.

When v0.9b comes out, the BR will be more active, and not many knowledge are gonna be leaked for a long time, bro.

So, don't you want to be a BR member ?
Press V
Press V

Back to top Go down

Post  Auraka Sun Jun 23, 2013 10:06 am

Well, i do want to be a member, if the BR is more active. So i'll answer the questions soon then. Thanks Press V

Auraka

Back to top Go down

Post  champetero Sun Jun 23, 2013 3:28 pm

Must not answer the questions especially the match up one and even do the backroom is dead when 0.9b comes it will be more active and like press V said it wont be like now where everything about competitive flash is being talked in the mcleodgaming forums you should probably answer them now while it's easier to do so.
champetero
champetero

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down