Smash Flash Back Room
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

How long does it take to get a reply for my application?

2 posters

Go down

How long does it take to get a reply for my application? Empty How long does it take to get a reply for my application?

Post  FinalDoom Sun Jul 28, 2013 3:04 am

For my application it has been over 8 days and I haven't gotten a single reply. Are the forums dead? I tried emailing Void but I got no reply. I wish to join the backroom, even if it is dead, because I wanna see opinions you already posted and tier lists and exclusive info in the private forums. I noticed that some people got a reply from Void the same day they posted it and I was wondering if you guys are even accepting applications at the moment? Just a a heads up, curious what you guys think of the new Mario sprite, even though I don't play him, I hope to get used to it soon though http://www.mcleodgaming.com/images/other/9b_preview/9b_preview_mario2.png
FinalDoom
FinalDoom

Back to top Go down

How long does it take to get a reply for my application? Empty Re: How long does it take to get a reply for my application?

Post  FinalDoom Sun Jul 28, 2013 3:05 am

The upcoming sprite, not the current.
FinalDoom
FinalDoom

Back to top Go down

How long does it take to get a reply for my application? Empty Re: How long does it take to get a reply for my application?

Post  Press V Mon Jul 29, 2013 4:05 am

I understand your concern, but I am as clueless as you are here. Neutral 

My guess is that Void is too busy with other things, being a dev and all.
I advise you too PM him, here or from the Mcleodgaming forums.

We haven't started discussion about the current patch though. (v0.9.2011)
Press V
Press V

Back to top Go down

How long does it take to get a reply for my application? Empty To any members seeing this forum

Post  FinalDoom Tue Jul 30, 2013 5:40 am

This post might sound childish to you and you might go like "this post PROVES you never be a member so why even reply to the post, leave it to void to say no" but I can't help asking this question. Not saying to not say no on my application.

Can I see some of the exclusive information? In a private message of course, or else people who have been NOT membered can see it and I've heard that the real forums are private and I need to become a member to do so. But it's your choice so I can wait for my application to be replied to by Void or a admin.
FinalDoom
FinalDoom

Back to top Go down

Post  Press V Wed Jul 31, 2013 7:03 am

Sorry I'm afraid I can't do that.

I'm only a "trial member" I can't take such decisions, that goes against the point of a BR.

However, I can tell you, you would find no point in me doing that overall, because the information we have here are not frame data stuff or super mystical knowledge you can't find by yourself overall.

What makes a BR special is the active discussions in it. Just giving away some random informations on, say, Fox, for example, would do you no good.
You can find what we have here by yourself, or better yet, you could find counterpoints to what we have here. But what is the point if you can't respond to it ?

That's why, I personally advise you to take part on the Mcleodgaming forums discussions, at least until Void or Crabby start validating applications again. Smile
Press V
Press V

Back to top Go down

How long does it take to get a reply for my application? Empty Still....

Post  FinalDoom Tue Aug 13, 2013 5:19 pm

Honestly I just want to talk about ssf2 with people not talking about becoming a dev or FAQ or sprite making (trying to learn how to make some but I'm busy lately) or videos. I like to discuss competitive gaming with others so I will definetly be here until I get a reply. I'll check frequently. Most of you probably don't care for this post but I'm still going to post it.
I have made a youtube account known as "subscriber400" and have posted a couple of videos so far. The ssf2 videos so far are complete garbage of me playing but winning, fun to see that LV9 still kill themselves or play badly. I plan to update my youtube account with much better videos of me playing (tutorials, tourneys, cpu match up, how-to-play's, tier lists, a CUSTOM tier list, all will be coming soon)
FinalDoom
FinalDoom

Back to top Go down

Post  Press V Tue Aug 13, 2013 11:49 pm

The SSF2 BR has now merged with the Mcleodgaming forums (it seems).
http://forums.mcleodgaming.com/viewforum.php?f=4&sid=9830218a35d587e7cf7115d744cafe34

We have competitive discussions there in the "strategies" and "characters" thread. You may want to check it out.
As I told you that's where you can discuss, there are members that talk about this stuff there.

But this forum ? Dead, since a long time. I tried to do many things here, but we can't help it, the forum where you are right now is dead. That's probably why it was merged with Mcleodgaming in the first place.
Now that the BR is located in the Mcleodgaming forums, there seems to be no other way if you want to enter the BR.
Press V
Press V

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down