Smash Flash Back Room
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Special mode... custom

Go down

Special mode... custom Empty Special mode... custom

Post  FinalDoom Wed Aug 14, 2013 6:27 am

I was thinking, what would happen if Super Sonic battled Fire Mario. Or Black Ichigo battled Naruto lizard thing, or if super saiyan goku batlled Wario Man? So I started a small project in a notepad that took me near 2 hours to complete. I won't post it now but here is a summary

You can battle with certain 'special charecters' and use them competetively against a differant.

Each special charecter is balanced so it is more competetive

The special charged moves are removed (mario can't use his regular final smash in brawl with a fully charged fireball)

You cannot download expansions for this mode (its not even real n never will be)

Now I will say while I was looking at mcleodgaming.com I saw Tid post a FAQ. So I read it and it had a question about a 'final form' mode. Tid simply said no. But I'm not sure if this is tht or that is this. I will not be continuing this '.'
FinalDoom
FinalDoom

Back to top Go down

Special mode... custom Empty Forgot

Post  FinalDoom Wed Aug 14, 2013 6:29 am

A 'special' charecter is a pernament form of what a charecter turns into during they're final smash
FinalDoom
FinalDoom

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum