Smash Flash Back Room
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

FinalDoom, application

Go down

FinalDoom, application Empty FinalDoom, application

Post  FinalDoom Fri Jul 19, 2013 3:57 am

Name (aka Handle):

FinalDoom

Link to your McLeodGaming Profile:

Don't have one, don't need one. Sorry

How old are you?

Do you know anyone currently in the Back Room? How do you know them?

Ive seen some players mention the sfbr, but nothing else

Which characters do you play in SSF2? Why do you play these characters? (Note: do not list characters that are not currently in the game):

Kirby - Star hammer, Roll, The player in-my-mouth move, Combos, spamming up O and down O, Agility, Jump

Samus - Powerful moveset, Bombing can be useful in the air when facing large opponents in events, chain grab, roll, down P and up O, speed, Final Smash

Fox - Abusing up O, speed, Running O is useful for many combos, Reflector, Final Smash, Moves deal much damage. Useful in many Tag teams with his gun.

Sonic - Unbelievable amount of combos, speed, agility, running O, Up O goes far, homing dash/attack, spin dash, final smash, (sad thing, only close range)

How much experience do you have with official Smash titles? (SSB64, Melee, Brawl. Include in this answer which characters you play/played.):

Not SSB64

SOme Melee. Main, Mario, Link, Kirby

Over 300 hours of brawl on my wii records. Main, Sonic, Link, Kirby, Ike, Marth, Ness

Have you ever attended any Smash tournaments? If so, give some details about the tournament (number of participants, which games, etc). How well did you place?

None, but with my friends who are new to the game. Suprise, Im always first place

When did you start playing SSF2?
0.7, finding the game when I searched ssf

What is your favorite stage in SSF2? Explain.

Non competetive - Galaxy Tours and Central Highway and 3ds

Competetive - Final Destination

Who, in your opinion, should be placed first on the SSF2 tier list? Under competitive settings why would this character perform on a higher level than all others?

I say Kirby. His hammer sends opponents way to far and deals 23% damage (thats more then samus's fully charged special). Most of his moves can act if it hit if the opponent had 20% more damage. His up O move can be a very powerful move if you spam it on charecters with slow recovery. If you have an advantage of stock or score then on the edge of the stage use his grab special to kill both players, do this only if you have more stock. His roll can block many attacks and his Suck in can steal very valuable moves from people like Samus, Sonic, MegaMan (The only good move he has, the megabuster). He has good agility that can dodge many attacks. His aerial attacks can be very powerful, his down O in the air can turn into many heavy things (Including fox's landmaster) and send opponents flying. He is not perfect, as he could be beat by others with speed and a powerful moveset, like captain falcon and samus.

Who, in your opinion, should be placed last on the SSF2 tier list? Under competitive settings why would this character perform on a lower level than all others?

MegaMan. His moves do to little damage percent and barely even move the opponent. His crash bomb barely moves and his only good move is his MegaBuster, but why not just use Samus? His speed is slow and all moves he does could easily be countered. He has almost no combos and his differant "Modes" are terrible. The spike can just be dodged or jumped. The purple void does like 12% and it barely goes far. The block man needs your opponent a perfect distance away and does like 10% and can easily be dodged. His stun gun neds to be activated and you barely have time for that. Note: This is my opinion and not insulting anyone in anyway.

If you could make only one change to SSF2 as it currently is, what would it be and why?

Kirby and MegaMan need to more balanced

What is your view on items in competitive play?

None. Increases luck and could change the outcome of a battle.

Do you have or can you download Skype? You don't need a mic or webcam.

I can download it.

Why do you want to join the Smash Flash Back Room? What will you contribute? Why are you an exceptional applicant? Be as detailed as possible.

I want to improve mt charecter analysis skill sand contribute to the forums and give my opinion of charecters. (I also want.... t-h-e- -e-x-c-l-u-s-i-v-e- -i-n-f-o-)

Cake or pie? (The most important question!)

Hmmmm, Cake.
Additional information (Include in this section anything relevant to your application. This could include links to videos of yourself playing.)

I am hoping to start uploading videos ot my youtube channel. I will keep you informed
FinalDoom
FinalDoom

Back to top Go down

FinalDoom, application Empty Wait, I would like to change an answer

Post  FinalDoom Fri Jul 19, 2013 5:44 am

Instead of Cake, I choose vannila cake
FinalDoom
FinalDoom

Back to top Go down